Insurance info

If you are an EU citizen and have The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC or E111) you will be taken care of in a Bulgarian hospital.

To participate in Balkan Vagabondz’ adventures you will need to send us a scanned or soft copy of a valid travel insurance that covers the action sport involved in the adventure.

Should an accident occur we will make anything in our power to help.

Safety is taken seriously but you also need to be aware that action sports are “activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.”