As an organisation we strongly believe in the positive symbiosis between human and nature and will do everything in our power to sustain the rights of both.
~ Human ~
– Balkan Vagabondz will do its best to:
- Provide safe and secure journey
- Introduce and share the mystical beauty of the Balkan lands
- Help you understand nature and become part of the landscape while sustaining ecological balance
- Look after our guides, partners and helper’s needs & desires
- Introduce Balkan culture, traditions and people.
- Arrange safe spaces for all races, genders, sexual orientations, ages and beliefs.
- Support local communities and have a warm relationship with local people.
- Have fun!
~ Nature ~
- We encourage our guests to travel by land and will try to provide the most ecological and sustainable way of transportation when possible and desired by the group or individual.
- Balkan Vagabondz commits to the principle of leave no trace. We will be visiting national parks and protected areas and it is important that everyone is aware of the commitment to keep these places as they are or try to have a minimal, recoverable impact on them.
- Our organisation is in the process of creating an independent Balkan alliance of people who are working to protect the wild nature sanctuaries and pristine water sources that are threatened by capital and state’s unsustainable ways of development. For more information on our work visit the Balkan Vagabondz’ blog.