Crveni Kuk Snowshoeing Adventure
Come with us to the top of Crveni Kuk Peak (1,733m)!
We start this winter trek by crossing Rakitnica River and entering Visočica Mountain on our way to Sinanovići Village (1,250m). To reach the peak we will enjoy the enchanting company of beech forests. Some rocky terrain will meet us just before we summit.
Expect impressive views of the highest mountains in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
In case of moody weather, we always have an option to take advantage of a cozy mountain hut feat. a warm drink.
This is a nice circular trip that will help you disconnect from the busy city and reconnect with Mother Nature.
How do we source our prices:
- Balkan Vagabondz receives a client request.
- The BV coordinator then reaches out to all the guides and guiding companies in the network to gather information on possible itineraries, availability and prices.
- Once we have all the options we send them to the client so he/she can select the best price, date and itinerary.
Please note negotiating prices is not always possible.
Essentially we are a price, availability and itinerary comparison site that helps people meet their adventure needs and save time along with providing extra customer service and consultation on top of the services you receive. All of this is free of charge as commission is taken from the suppliers.
- Hiking boots – waterproof and warm, above the ankle, stiff sole
- Water and windproof jacket with a hood
- Water and windproof trousers
- Warm hat, thin pair of winter gloves/mittens
- Thermal underwear, light down jacket or a warm fleece
- Snowshoes and trekking poles (included in the price)
- Water bottle or, preferably, flask – 1/1,5l
- Fully-equipped and experienced English speaking guide
- Coffee or tea
- Lunch and snacks
- Pair of snowshoes
- Walking poles and gaiters
How to book your place?
You can simply register by using the web form on the right-hand side, e-mail, call or message us on facebook or twitter and we will contact our local guide to move forward with your booking.