Crveni Kuk Snowshoeing Adventure
Come with us to the top of Crveni Kuk Peak (1,733m)!
We start this winter trek by crossing Rakitnica River and entering Visočica Mountain on our way to Sinanovići Village (1,250m). To reach the peak we will enjoy the enchanting company of beech forests. Some rocky terrain will meet us just before we summit.
Expect impressive views of the highest mountains in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
In case of moody weather, we always have an option to take advantage of a cozy mountain hut feat. a warm drink.
This is a nice circular trip that will help you disconnect from the busy city and reconnect with Mother Nature.
- Hiking boots – waterproof and warm, above the ankle, stiff sole
- Water and windproof jacket with a hood
- Water and windproof trousers
- Warm hat, thin pair of winter gloves/mittens
- Thermal underwear, light down jacket or a warm fleece
- Snowshoes and trekking poles (included in the price)
- Water bottle or, preferably, flask – 1/1,5l
- Fully-equipped and experienced English speaking guide
- Coffee or tea
- Lunch and snacks
- Pair of snowshoes
- Walking poles and gaiters
How to book your place?
You can simply register by using the web form on the right-hand side, e-mail, call or message us on facebook or twitter and we will contact our local guide to move forward with your booking.
Looking forward to hearing from you!