The Best of Tramontana (Los Tres Miles)
Join us on a journey that will take you to the top of three of the most prominent peaks on the island – Sa Rateta (1113m), Na Franquesa (1067m), l’Ofre (1091m).
All three offer astonishing views of Mallorca’s landscape and its highest peaks. Some of the highlights of this trip are 360 degrees view of the island and if we are lucky we might even spot a Black Vulture!
Exploring the Serra de Tramuntana World Heritage Site is one of the best ways to experience Mallorca and have a memorable holiday.
How do we source our prices:
- Balkan Vagabondz receives a client request.
- The BV coordinator then reaches out to all the guides and guiding companies in the network to gather information on possible itineraries, availability and prices.
- Once we have all the options we send them to the client so he/she can select the best price, date and itinerary.
Please note negotiating prices is not always possible.
Essentially we are a price, availability and itinerary comparison site that helps people meet their adventure needs and save time along with providing extra customer service and consultation on top of the services you receive. All of this is free of charge as commission is taken from the suppliers.
About the hike
- Distance: 11.2km
- Max Elevation: 1121m
- Min Elevation: 743m
- Ascent: 667m
- Descent: 682m
What to bring?
- Small backpack
- Sun hat (advised)
- Water bottle (1,5l)
- Comfy approach / walking shoes / light boots
- Food (snack & lunch)
- Comfortable clothes
Your trip does not include:
- Transport (if not requested)
How to book your place
You can simply register by using the web form on the right-hand side, e-mail, call or message us on facebook or twitter and we will contact our local guide to move forward with your booking.