Mountain Biking in Nature Park Blidinje
How do we source our prices:
- Balkan Vagabondz receives a client request.
- The BV coordinator then reaches out to all the guides and guiding companies in the network to gather information on possible itineraries, availability and prices.
- Once we have all the options we send them to the client so he/she can select the best price, date and itinerary.
Please note negotiating prices is not always possible.
Essentially we are a price, availability and itinerary comparison site that helps people meet their adventure needs and save time along with providing extra customer service and consultation on top of the services you receive. All of this is free of charge as commission is taken from the suppliers.
What gear to bring?
- Comfortable riding clothes
- Trainers/bike shoes
- Water and windproof jacket with hood
- Light backpack with camelbak
- Sunglasses/riding glasses
- Sun protection cream
- Mountain bike
- Spare tubes
- Bottle of water
- Riding gloves
- Knee pads advisable
- Personal first aid kit
- If you bring your own bike, please get a personal riding repair kit – tool, inner tube/s, pump.
You can rent from us
- Adequate Mountain Bike
What is included?
- Accommodation (1 night)
What is not included?
- Mountain bike (can be rented)
- Helmet (can be rented)
- Transport (available upon request)
How to book your place?
You can simply register by using the web form on the right-hand side, e-mail, call or message us on facebook or twitter and we will contact our local guide to move forward with your booking.