Shara Mountain Hiking Trip
Already in Skopje? Tired of the city crowd? Need some fresh air and a higher perspective? This is an invitation to climb to the top of one of the most enchanting peaks of Shara Mountain – Ljuboten 2498m.
On the way to Ljuboten, we will pass through Staro Selo (Old village) towards the mountain hut Ljuboten (1,5 hours easy hike). Once at the hut we will have a rest and prepare for the next 3 hours of hiking towards the peak. In the second part of the hike, we will pass Kozja Stena (Goat’s wall) and enjoy the beautiful view of Polog valley.
Standing on top of Ljuboten in clear weather will reward you with stunning views towards Kosovo, Albania and half of Macedonia.
If you long to get a higher perspective of your Macedonian trip this tour is made to meet your needs.
How do we source our prices:
- Balkan Vagabondz receives a client request.
- The BV coordinator then reaches out to all the guides and guiding companies in the network to gather information on possible itineraries, availability and prices.
- Once we have all the options we send them to the client so he/she can select the best price, date and itinerary.
Please note negotiating prices is not always possible.
Essentially we are a price, availability and itinerary comparison site that helps people meet their adventure needs and save time along with providing extra customer service and consultation on top of the services you receive. All of this is free of charge as commission is taken from the suppliers.
What to bring
- Insurance Policy (recommended)
- Pocket money
- Walking poles / sticks
- Easy-to-handle backpack
- Sun hat (advised)
- Water bottle(s)
- Light rain jacket
- 1 warm fleece / top
- 1/2 short-sleeve shirt / top (optional)
- Comfy approach/walking shoes / light boots
Your trip does not include
How to book your place
You can simply register by using the web form on the right-hand side, e-mail, call or message us on facebook or twitter and we will contact our local guide to move forward with your booking.