Skakavac Waterfall Snowshoe Adventure
Are you looking for an outdoor mini-adventure near Sarajevo?
We strongly recommend a winter hike to Skakavac waterfall. Our guides will lead you through the thick spruce, fir and beech forests of Bukovik mountain until you reach the breathtaking 98m Skakavac waterfall.
Treat your senses with some Bosnian natural beauty, it’s worth the effort.
How do we source our prices:
- Balkan Vagabondz receives a client request.
- The BV coordinator then reaches out to all the guides and guiding companies in the network to gather information on possible itineraries, availability and prices.
- Once we have all the options we send them to the client so he/she can select the best price, date and itinerary.
Please note negotiating prices is not always possible.
Essentially we are a price, availability and itinerary comparison site that helps people meet their adventure needs and save time along with providing extra customer service and consultation on top of the services you receive. All of this is free of charge as commission is taken from the suppliers.
- Hiking boots – waterproof and warm, above the ankle, stiff sole
- Water and windproof jacket with a hood
- Water and windproof trousers
- Warm hat, thin pair of winter gloves/mittens
- Thermal underwear, light down jacket or a warm fleece
- Snowshoes and trekking poles (included in the price)
- Water bottle or, preferably, flask – 1/1,5l
- Fully-equipped and experienced English speaking guide
- Coffee or tea
- Lunch and snacks
- Pair of snowshoes
- Walking poles and gaiters
How to book your place?
You can simply register by using the web form on the right-hand side, e-mail, call or message us on facebook or twitter and we will contact our local guide to move forward with your booking.