Skakavac Waterfall Snowshoe Adventure
Are you looking for an outdoor mini-adventure near Sarajevo?
We strongly recommend a winter hike to Skakavac waterfall. Our guides will lead you through the thick spruce, fir and beech forests of Bukovik mountain until you reach the breathtaking 98m Skakavac waterfall.
Treat your senses with some Bosnian natural beauty, it’s worth the effort.
- Hiking boots – waterproof and warm, above the ankle, stiff sole
- Water and windproof jacket with a hood
- Water and windproof trousers
- Warm hat, thin pair of winter gloves/mittens
- Thermal underwear, light down jacket or a warm fleece
- Snowshoes and trekking poles (included in the price)
- Water bottle or, preferably, flask – 1/1,5l
- Fully-equipped and experienced English speaking guide
- Coffee or tea
- Lunch and snacks
- Pair of snowshoes
- Walking poles and gaiters
How to book your place?
You can simply register by using the web form on the right-hand side, e-mail, call or message us on facebook or twitter and we will contact our local guide to move forward with your booking.
Looking forward to hearing from you!