Trebevic Snowshoeing Adventure
Hike with us to Peak Trebević (1,629 m)! This snowshoeing trip offers a hassle-free escape from the intensity if Sarajevo.
In our 500m ascend we will pass through thick pine and spruce forests along with fantastic views of Romanika and Bukovik Mountains.
From the top, we will be able to enjoy the vast display of Sarajevo and its surrounding villages, towns, and mountains.
We will not repeat the trail on our way back. This is a beautiful circular snowshoe hike that will end with a steeper but shorter path.
- Hiking boots – waterproof and warm, above the ankle, stiff sole
- Water and windproof jacket with a hood
- Water and windproof trousers
- Warm hat, thin pair of winter gloves/mittens
- Thermal underwear, light down jacket or a warm fleece
- Snowshoes and trekking poles (included in the price)
- Water bottle or, preferably, flask – 1/1,5l
What is included?
- Fully-equipped and experienced English speaking guide
- Coffee or tea
- Lunch and snacks
- Pair of snowshoes
- Walking poles and gaiters
How to book your place?
You can simply register by using the web form on the right-hand side, e-mail, call or message us on facebook or twitter and we will contact our local guide to move forward with your booking.
Looking forward to hearing from you!